What our Visionary CEOs have said.
Here are our success stories with past clients.
I hired Theresa to help me create an efficient system for my social media marketing. Working with her was a great experience. I learned strategies to schedule my time and plan my marketing content in advance. Saving me time and frustration. She also helped me improve my writing style so my content was better received. I’ve continued to use her tools and techniques. This has helped me maintain my marketing even when changes disrupted my schedule and severely limited my time. So there were only minor blips or lags in our marketing rather than a 2-month break. Maintaining consistency has paid off for our business. I strongly recommend her for anyone needing better business systems.
- I am now in my sixth year of business as a Photographer – and I no longer feel like my business is ‘stale’ – I feel like I am growing. I decided to get a Business Coach for this very reason – to help me grow! And thanks to Theresa – I am doing just that!Theresa is helping me put a better business plan together – including income goals, social media planning, improving my online presence and other essential techniques that I need to better myself and my business.Every month, I come away from our two-hour sessions thinking ‘where has the time disappeared to??’ We upped our sessions from one hour and it seems that two hours is too short as well 🙂 So much to talk about! Every session is so valuable and I ALWAYS look forward to the next one!!I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Theresa to anyone looking for help in business planning and staying/getting on the right tracks!
- Theresa Baretta has done some great work at Finning (Canada) in building, maintaining and operating a full ACS database to manage our rental business effectively. The analytics we now get are critical to support day to day business decisions. Along with this upgrade, she has transformed our business to be completely paperless, which brings its own rewards of course.With Theresa building and managing that portfolio for Finning, we were never left without the data required to implement transitional changes in our business. We would solicit her services in future should we need any other improvements to our software systems.
I was looking for a coach who can understand me as a working mom. Theresa was the perfect match for me. Her questions are laser focused and to the point. Her intuitive nature leads our conversations to the area of my life that requires the most attention. She’s my go-to person when I feel stuck and just need someone to guide me back to my clarity.
Theresa is one of the most motivational people I have worked with to date. Her knowledge and experience are so extensive, she was able to help my business in areas I didn’t even know could be improved. With her assistance, I’m maintaining the momentum to get things done in a systemized process that makes so much more sense once explained by her. I’m also a big fan of Theresa’s personality, she’s very easy to get along with, work with and understand. Definitely a breath of fresh air!
- I have worked with Theresa for 4 years and can say with great confidence that her skillset in database building and pilot test auditing is superb. Within that database creating reporting and filtering parameters for quick easy data capture based on individual business requirements will expedite any process.Being heavily paper based in a clunky system she was able to create tools to speed up the process and provide ways to quickly audit for accuracy. Most importantly her dedication to getting it done and in some challenging timelines. No task was too big and always asked for clarity along the way to ensure goal was achieved. Always a pleasure to work with, always open to listening to need(s) of the business and very positive, a pleasure to work with every day.
- I met with Theresa for a one to one after the BNI meeting last week. She shared a number of insights with us and was quickly able to make recommendations for basic solutions to help make my day easier and more productive.In addition, Theresa reached out to me after the meeting and took me for lunch. She was aware that I am in the process of Building a company website but was feeling overwhelmed by all the tech requirements and options for different services. Theresa recommended which free solutions I should use, helped me figure out how to avoid subscription based services and sent me the links to all the pieces I needed to get my website running. This morning Theresa sent me an e-introduction to her copywriter and this will be one of the final pieces I need to get the website up and running. I highly recommend you meet with Theresa as she is a wealth of information and goes well above the call of what is expected as a fellow BNI member.
Working with Theresa over these past two years has been a great experience for us here at the Everyday Communities. Theresa’s professionalism and expertise have been a huge asset for me in the areas of online marketing and web design consultation. Theresa has on several occasions gone above and beyond what had been expected and has produced remarkable results for us. I would highly recommend Theresa for any project that you are considering. We look forward to a prosperous relationship with Theresa in the future!
Theresa was lovely to work with. She was always punctual, friendly and ready to dive into my business. She was always ready to give ideas and to also extract them from me. In addition, she also has a lot of WordPress skills and helped me with some backend stuff as well. She definitely helped propel me forward and I look forward to working with her again in the near future. I’d recommend her to anyone looking to advance their business.
I am so lucky to meet with Theresa in my life. A trustworthy person always gives me professional advice on how to succeed in the future. For example, what kind of skillset I do need to obtain in order to fulfill the needs of both customers and organization as a whole. Theresa gave me valuable feedback, insight, and support. She helps me both adapt and learn, And view the organization with a fresh eye towards its cultural and functions. Theresa gave my career and me a boost.
Theresa is a calming force to be reckoned with. What do I mean by that? She helped me immensely with my website development by not only assisting me with some technical aspects but by doing so in a calm and gentle way. Theresa has smart business skills and intuitive business sense. This is the perfect combination for someone you want in your court as an entrepreneur. Her visual graphic design and website development skills are top notch. Thank you, Theresa, for all your help!
Had the pleasure of working with Theresa and having her be my business coach for my photography business. She gave me so many great advice on how to improve my business. She’s the real deal. I would recommend her to any of my business friends.
- The time I have spent with Theresa has been very valuable to me and my company.Theresa is a great systems person. She has helped me develop systems for my company that have the flexibility required to assist me as my company grows larger.Weekly meetings with her helped to keep me focused and on track.Working with Theresa has been a great experience and I look forward to working more with her in the future.
Theresa has been extremely helpful to me and my business. Her advice, insight and experience along with her warm nature is a great combination. She not only helps guide you to make your business more efficient and effective - but encourages and coaches you to create a healthier life balance. I highly recommend her!
- Theresa is a wonderful person and a huge help when it has come to understand how to efficiently and effectively work for myself. She's provided me (and trained me!) with tools that make my business processes much more streamlined. She also gives great advice when it comes to working with clients in a professional capacity.Without her guidance and knowledge, I would have been lost in the world of new-business-ownership. Her approach is warm, friendly and she takes you by the hand in understanding your processes and how to run a better business. She also gives me confidence in my work and makes me feel like I can accomplish anything!
- I was a lone very part-time bookkeeping practitioner since 1989 who loved doing books and organizing small business owners until circumstances beyond our control caused my husband to be on long-term disability in January 2015. I decided to venture out of my comfort zone in Nov 2016 and start networking to make more people aware of my services in order to grow my business. This was where I met Theresa. I was immediately impressed with how she spoke about what she did and asked if she worked with one-man tiny businesses like mine and she said 'yes'!I then hired Theresa for 5 months in 2017 and she helped me tremendously with rearranging my head space to start thinking as a business owner and coach as opposed to a bookkeeping technician. I had hired part-time staff for a few months without making sure there were systems in place to handle on-boarding, training and quality control of the work. Theresa helped me manage my frustration and think through the best ways to manage my staff as well as got me on the road to setting up systems starting with documenting everything I did as a bookkeeper.I highly recommend Theresa Baretta if you too would like some help with changing the way you think and approach growing your business, managing employees and setting up systems.
- Theresa combined her experience and great intuition into guiding us refocusing our services and purpose.She is particularly good at patiently posing questions and tasks required for the hard mind shift transformation that a business needs to undergo when creating a positive change. At the same time, she is firm at keeping those changes on track.The result is that we have improved our services and business, passing on her positive impact on us, to our clients.
- My biggest challenge before working with Theresa was viewing myself as "just another" copywriter and content strategist, besides an actual business owner. I had my SOPs written out, was using Dubsado (sort of), and had an idea of the packages I wanted to sell and was already working with a few clients - but when I was truly honest with myself, I didn't have the confidence I wanted to present myself as a business owner, nor did I have the processes set up to show that I was one. A lot of my time was spent chasing clients, going back and forth, and typing and sending out the same emails to multiple people. I was spending more time on back-end and admin tasks than I was doing things I loved and finding clients to work with!While I was going through the coaching process, with Theresa's guidance and support I noticed that my mindset started to shift. I was building out my SOPs without holes, creating templates, canned emails, and workflows to automate the admin/back-end of my business, and worked on packages that I felt confident in. After coaching, I can proudly say that I AM a business owner. I feel more professional and prepared to watch my business grow with the systems and processes that Theresa and I created during my coaching session and I am also presenting myself in a more professional manner. My clients are noticing that I am more organized, which means that they have more respect for me and take me seriously. Before I would have clients that crossed boundaries - now that I have my boundaries clearly stated, I feel so much more at peace and so much more excited to do great work, besides admin tasks!The biggest thing that I've gained, apart from organization, efficiency, and productivity, is confidence to send out proposals, invoices, contracts, etc. and trust that my systems and processes allow me to live the life I want and still present me as a trustworthy professional for businesses and entrepreneurs to work with.
- Before we worked with Theresa, we were a business that somehow managed to be successful despite a severe lack of consistent SOPs and workflows. Plus, we were challenged by a transition from a boutique model to more of an agency model for some of our client projects.When we started working with Theresa through her Coachsulting Intensive, she met us where we were and gave us immediate solutions and strategies that made a huge difference in setting up better workflows, helped us fully utilize technology and tools we already had, and made us feel like a more cohesive team. We’ve gained more time back in our day, become more productive and organized, and can’t believe we waited this long to make these changes!It’s all thanks to Theresa, who’s an insightful, talented, smart, and delightful coach and guide. She gave us gentle pushes that were never too big to scare us into inaction, and always gave us encouragement along the way. Truly, this is one of the smartest, most impactful investments we've ever made in 8 years in business.
Working with Theresa was more eye-opening that I thought it would be. I have previously read books such as the E-Myth Revisited and felt like I had a great grasp on the topic of systems and process. However, I would always get stuck when I tried to implement it in my own business. I would find myself putting it on the back burner because something else was "more important" at the time. However, having a set day to work with her was incredible. She asked the right questions to help me work ON the business rather than IN the business. It was a pleasure working with Theresa and I recommend you call her to help make your business more efficient and more profitable, ultimately providing a better product and experience to your customers!
Theresa of Loop Link has been an absolute dream to work with. In the few months we've worked together, she has helped me grow my business, gain confidence, and streamline my processes. She really and truly cares about my business and me as a person, and I am so excited to have her behind me as I take my business to the next level. I recommend her to every business owner I meet!
I have been working with Loop Link and Theresa for several months. Although I usually have a healthy amount of skepticism about business and process coaching she immediately allayed any fears I had. Through a very specified process I was able to clarify my vision and goals. She helped me realize new things about my business and how much I enjoy serving my clients. Theresa is treat to work with!